Moreni, Dâmboviţa, Romania, 1935 - 2005
- 2005 - Braşov Art Museum, Braşov, Romania (National)
- 1989 - Bucureşti, Romania (National)
- 1970, 1974, 1977, 1979, 1987 - Braşov, Romania (National)
- 1996 - "Acuarelă", Victoria Hall, Braşov, Romania (National)
- 1996 - Holstebro, Denmark (International)
- 1994 - "Copacul", Galla Gallery, Bucharest (National)
- 1990 - Tours, France (International)
- 1988 - Gyor, Hungary (International)
- 1988 - Budapest, Hungary (International)
- 1981 - "Studiu II", Timişoara, Romania (National)
- 1974 - Exhibition of Romanian Art, Moscow, Russia (International)
- 1965 - "Nos Loisirs", The Museum of Art and History, Geneva, Switzerland (International)
- Teodor Rusu's works can be found in both private and public collections from Italy, Japan, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Denmark, Belgium, Spain, Cyprus, U.S.A.
Laura Covacib. Bucharest, Romania, 1964
Eugen CrăciunPiatra Neamț, Romania, 1922 - Bucharest, Romania, 2001
Ion DumitriuGalaţi, Romania, 1943 - Bucharest, Romania, 1998
Gheorghe G. VânătoruOlteniţa, Romania, 1908 - Bucharest, 1983
Eugène IonescoSlatina, Romania , 1909 - Paris, 1994
You might also like:
NEWS & EVENTS: View all
Highlights from the Teodora (Dodi) Bernea Collection
The Auction Highlights from the Teodora (Dodi) Bernea Collection proposes some of the greatest names in Romanian contemporary art. Horia Bernea’s most ...
For any inquires, comments or revisions to the artist CV contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.