Barcelona, Spain, 1893 - Palma, Majorca, Spain, 1983
- 2011 - "Miro", Tate Modern, London, UK (International)
- 1983 - "Joan Miró: A Ninetieth-Birthday Tribute", Museum of Modern Art, New York, USA (International)
- 1983 - "Joan Miró: 1920s. Mutation of Reality", Fundació Joan Miró, Barcelona, Spain (National)
- 1978 - Retrospective Exhibition, Museo Español de Arte Contemporáneo, Madrid, organised in conjunction with the Fundació Joan Miró, Spain (National)
- 1969 - "Miró otro", College of Architects, Barcelona, Spain (National)
- 1968 - Retrospective Exhibition, Antic Hospital de la Santa Creu, Barcelona, Spain (National)
- 1966 - Retrospective Exhibition, National Museum of Art, Tokyo, Japan (International)
- 1932 - Pierre Matisse Gallery, New York, USA (International)
- The Gold Medal for Fine Arts, awarded by King Juan Carlos , 1980
- Honorary doctorate, awarded by Barcelona University, 1979
- Honorary doctorate, awarded by Harvard University, 1968
- Carnegie International Grand Prize for painting, 1967
- Guggenheim International Award, 1958
NEWS & EVENTS: View all
Lavacow Autumn Auction
A selection of artworks by established Romanian artists (Paul Neagu, Horia Damian, Horia Bernea, Ion Bitzan, Marcel Iancu, Daniel Spoerri, Magdalena Rădulescu, Ștefan Câlția, Sorin Ilfoveanu, Mircea Roman) ...
The HOSPICE Carnival Benefit Auction
The proceeds from this sale will benefit children facing an incurable illness and cared for by HOSPICE Casa Speranței. For 24 years, a major part of the activity of HOSPICE Casa Speranței has been channeled ...
For any inquires, comments or revisions to the artist CV contact us at email@example.com.