b. Romania, 1971
Based in Bucharest, Romania
- 2007 - Center of modern and contemporary art "Constantin Brancusi", Chisinau, Republic of Moldova (National)
- 2006 - "Exercises for transfiguration of the commonplace", U.A.P. Galleries, Iasi, Romania (National)
- 2006 - The Spesophy of Art”, Vector Gallery, Iasi, Romania (National)
- 2002 - "Performance", Cupola Gallery, Iasi, Romania (National)
- 2001 - "The Power is in My Hand", Centre Culturel de Tinqueux - Reims, France (artist-in-residence) (International)
- 2009 - "Not For Sale" Collection, International Contemporary Art Center, The Ark Gallery, curator Catalin Gheorghe, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 2008 - "Expérience Pommery # 5", organized by de Beaux Arts Magazine, curator Fabrice Bousteau, Domaine Pommery, France (International)
- 2005 - "Staging Idioms. A documentary installation", part of the project "Private Investigations. Research, Acquisition and Processing of Knowledge in Contemporary Art Practices", an exhibition and a series of discussions curated by Andrei Siclodi and Ingeborg Erhart, in cooperation with Jan van Eyck Academie Stadtturmgalerie, Innsbruck, Austria (International)
- 2005 - Israeli Center for Digital Art, Holon, Israel (International)
- 2001 - "FRONTIERA" Festival 1, Righton Gallery, Manchester, U.K. (International)
- 2000 - "Bridge", Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space Exhibition Gallery, Japan (International)
- 2000 - "PERIFERIC 4" Festival, Iasi, Romania (National)
- Artworks in private collections from Romania, France, Canada, U.S.A., Italy, Greece.
For any inquires, comments or revisions to the artist CV contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.