Bucharest, Romania, 1933 - Israel, 2015
- 2013 - "Dimitrie Gusti", National Village Museum, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 2007 - Galateca Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 1971 - Simeza Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 1963 - Magheru Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 1963 - Académie roumaine des Beaux Arts, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 2013 - Contemporary Israeli Artists, Coral Springs Museum of Art, Coral Springs, USA (International)
- 1960 - Venice, Italy (International)
- 1960 - Sao Paulo, Brazil (International)
- Third Prize at the International Movie Posters Competition, Moscow, Rusia, 1966
This Lot is exhibited at the Lavacow office.
In addition to the hammer price you will have to pay the buyer's premium, which represents 16% of the hammer price. Lavacow members benefit of a reduction of the tax to 15% in the case of 'Collector' members and to 14% in the case of 'VIP' members.
You can choose to pick up the Lot from the Lavacow office in Bucharest, free of charge, or have it delivered from our office to your address, in which case you will cover any related expenses and taxes.