b. Bacău, Romania, 1978
Based in Bacău
- 2013 - "Tranzit", Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 2006 - ”Insomnia II”, "George Apostu" Museum of Contemporary Art, Bacău, Romania (National)
- 2013 - “End of Empires”, Corke Gallery, Liverpool, UK (International)
- 2012 - "Romania in Paris", Dorothy’s Gallery, Paris, France (International)
- 2011 - "Colouring the Grey – State of Mind”, The Artists’ House, Tel-Aviv, Israel (International)
- 2011 - ”I am Romanian”, Ben Gurion University of Negev, Beer-Sheeva, Israel (International)
- 2010 - ”Ich kenne drei Farben auf Erden (Trei culori cunosc pe lume)”, Nassauischer Kunstverein, Wiesbaden, Germany (International)
- 2010 - ”Why black is not white”, Actionfields Gallery, Bruxelles, Belgium (International)
- 2009 - ”Young Romanian Art # 7”, Romanian Cultural Institute, Venice, Italy (International)
- 2007 - "New Identities in Painting and Sculpture in post-1990 Romania", Dana Art Gallery, Iaşi, Romania (National)
- 2005 - ”On Difference#1”, Württembergischer Kunstverein, Stuttgart, Germany (International)
- 2012 - “Colouring the Grey – State of Body”, Liverpool, UK (International)
- 2011 - "Colouring the Grey", Special Projects section, Artplay Design Centre, Moscow, Russia (International)
- 2004 - "Identities and Visual Codes : Images of violence/Violence in Images", Bucharest, Romania (International)
- Nominated for the International Strabag Art Award, 2013
- Romanian Visual Artists Union, Prize for outstanding activity within “A35”, 2008
- Ministry of Culture Award “Moldavian Salons”, 2002
- Claudio Scorretti. Cosmin Năsui, "Snapshot Romania. Contemporary Artists from Romania", Fabrica, 2014
- Luciano Benetton
This Lot is not available for inspection.
In addition to the hammer price you will have to pay the buyer's premium, which represents 16% of the hammer price. Lavacow members benefit of a reduction of the tax to 15% in the case of 'Collector' members and to 14% in the case of 'VIP' members.
You can choose to pick up the Lot from the Lavacow office in Bucharest, free of charge, or have it delivered from our office to your address, in which case you will cover any related expenses and taxes.