Sorin Dumitrescu Mihăeşti
b. Mihăeşti, Argeş, Romania, 1961
Based in Bucharest, Romania
- 2011 - Transilvania Art Gallery, Brașov, Romania (National)
- 2007 - Art VO Gallery, Sibiu, Romania (National)
- 2006 - The Arges County Museum, Pitești, Romania (National)
- 1996 - Avanpost Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 1991 - Metopa Gallery, Pitești, Romania (National)
- 1980 - “Hipersemne”, Sala Dalles Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 2012 - “SEMNificații”, Mogoșaia Palace, Romania (National)
- 2010 - Marziart Internazionale Gallery, Hamburg, Germany (International)
- 2010 - Sigvardson Gallery, Ostergade, Denmark (International)
- 2010 - The Brick Lane Gallery, London, UK (International)
- 2009 - Bashimi Art House, Salzburg, Austria (International)
- decorated with the Emblem Cross of the Royal House of Romania, 2008
- The Prize for Painting awarded by the Romanian Visual Artists' Union, 1980
- The Prize for Book Illustration, 1974
- The Prize for Youth awarded by the Romanian Visual Artists' Union, 1974
This Lot is not available for inspection.
In addition to the hammer price you will have to pay the buyer's premium, which represents 16% of the hammer price. Lavacow members benefit of a reduction of the tax to 15% in the case of 'Collector' members and to 14% in the case of 'VIP' members.
You can choose to pick up the Lot from the Lavacow office in Bucharest, free of charge, or have it delivered from our office to your address, in which case you will cover any related expenses and taxes.