Galaţi, Romania, 1943 - Bucharest, Romania, 1998
- 2012 - Dialog Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (National)
- 1994 - Herbert Read Gallery, Canterbury, UK (International)
- 1991 - La Source Gallery, Fontaine-les-Dijon, France (International)
- 1989 - "Romanian Contemporary Art", Beijing, China (International)
- 1987 - 9th edition of the International Festival of Painting, Cagnes-sur-Mer, France (International)
- 1986 - "12 Contemporary Romanian Painters", Athens, Greece (International)
- 1979 - "Romanian Cultural Days", Berlin, Germany (International)
- 1972 - Kartner, Austria (International)
- 1988 - 9th edition of the Biennial of Art, Czech Republic (International)
- 1985 - “Realist Painting Triennial”, Sofia, Bulgaria (International)
- Honors Diploma “Realist Painting Triennial”, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1985
- Contracampo award, Italy, 1984
- "Arta” Magazine award, 1982
In addition to the hammer price you will have to pay the buyer's premium, which represents 12% of the hammer price. Lavacow members benefit of a reduction of the tax to 10% in the case of 'Collector' members and to 8% in the case of 'VIP' members.
You can choose to pick up the Lot from the Lavacow office in Bucharest, free of charge, or have it delivered from our office to your address, in which case you will cover any related expenses and taxes.