Based in Bucharest, Romania
- 2015 - Open Studio 2215, Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris, France (International)
- 2003 - "Presence-Materialisation, Absence-Dematerialisation”, Galateea Gallery, Bucharest (National)
- 1999 - "Objects", Romanian Culture Institute in Vienna, Austria (International)
- 2017 - "Les amis de Christian Paraschiv en Roumanie III", Italian Cultural Institute, Bucharest (International)
- 2016 - "Azulejo, in Romanian artists' vision", Romanian Cultural Institute in Lisbon, Portugal (International)
- 2016 - "Fostul Viitor", ARCUB - Bucharest Cultural Centre (National)
- 2015 - "Sculpture in Open Space. The '90s. Subjective Traces", Cultural Centre, Mogoşoaia Palace (National)
- 2013 - "Face and Wings", Cultural Centre, Mogoşoaia Palace (National)
- 2002 - „Realitäten”, Bröetzinger Art Gallery, Pforzheim, Germany (International)
Graduated in 1995 from the Sculpture Department of the National University of Arts, Bucharest, where she studied in the classes of professors such as Napoleon Tiron, Neculai Păduraru and Aurel Vlad.
Laura Covacib. Bucharest, Romania, 1964
You might also like:
For any inquires, comments or revisions to the artist CV contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.